What is included in this service?
For Mathematics, English, Science and Coding, on-demand group tutoring sessions can be requested for pre-determined groups. The. minimum group size is 3 students. We have created this service to provide an option that is both more economical and more bespoke to our students. In this option, groups will submit their curriculum and needs to a member of our team. Our team member will then prepare a weekly schedule for the group based on their requirements and priorities.
This service is also available for:
Who is this service for?
We offer this service for Math, English, Science and Coding courses, for students of all grades, as well as for students in college. We recommend this service to all students who function well in a group setting. This service is primarily used by:
- Students who require Math, ELA, Science and Coding tutoring but function better in a group setting. Students can form their own groups and reach out to us with their school curriculum for a quote and custom weekly plan to master the concepts presented.
- Students who go to the same school or go to schools that have a similar curriculum.
- Students who prefer being in a group with their peers from school.
How do I get started?
To get started with our on-demand group tutoring services, just follow these steps:
- Submit a registration request by clicking here.
- Once a member of our team reaches out to you, share your desired curriculum with them and schedule your free trial session.
- Our team member will share your curriculum with the assigned tutor for your group, who will create an initial lesson plan for the trial session, as well as a plan moving forward.
- Take the trial session and let us know how we did, and if you would like any changes.